CyberSwarm is an Engineering company for Neuromorphic Computing that creates an eco-system of hardware and software to bring native AI in our everyday life.
We deployed Neuromorphic Computing to develop a new processing unit using memristor technology.
We need you to develop circuits for control of memristors, memristor crossbars and memristors-based neural networks. You will work closely with our neuromorphic, deep learning engineers and our material scientist for the deployment of neuromorphic hardware. This role will challenge your abilities as engineer and team member.
- Design of circuits for memristors and memristors crossbars programing and reading.
- Design of analog/mixed signal building blocks.
- Perform floor planning and top-level simulation.
- Define suitable concepts including design for testability.
- Provide support to layout design, as well as lab evaluation and debugging.
- Be in charge for own task planning & tracking, including effort estimation.
Requirements / Skills:
- A university degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 1 year of experience in analog & mixed signal IC design.
- A good technical background in design, simulation, and verification of semiconductor electronic circuits.
- Solid understanding of integrated circuits functionality and design techniques.
- Knowledge about measurement and verification of electronic circuits.
- Fluency in English.
- Good team player.
- Critical thinking.
Level: experienced entry level.