CyberSwarm is an Engineering company for Neuromorphic Computing that creates an eco-system of hardware and software to bring native AI in our everyday life.
We deployed Neuromorphic Computing to develop a new processing unit using memristor technology.
Your job as part of our company will be to test our devices for vulnerabilities and offer consultancy for most secure way of developing our hardware and software tools.
You will work closely with our networking specialist and our hardware developers to develop both the software and hardware of our devices in the most secure way possible.
- Help in the developing of secure hardware and software
- Offer consultancy for the development of security tools
- Analyze our present solutions and our future solutions and bulletproof them from a security point of view
- Work closely with penetration testes in finding vulnerabilities in the most efficient way possible.
Requirements / Skills:
- Expert in cybersecurity with industrial expertise.
- Experience in working with hardware security solutions.
- Strong networking expertise.
- Able to lead a team of security experts.
- Critical Thinking.
Level: Middle level