CyberSwarm is an Engineering company for Neuromorphic Computing that creates an eco-system of hardware and software to bring native AI in our everyday life. We deployed Neuromorphic Computing to develop a new processing unit using memristor technology.
We are looking for a tech-savvy digital media specialist to create media material for various media platforms such as the web, social media, and blogs. The digital media specialist’s responsibilities also include the planning of marketing campaigns for digital platforms.
- Working closely with the team to develop a strategy for integrated media campaigns.
- Assisting digital and social media, public relations, and creative teams to select the appropriate media for their projects across different media platforms.
- Scheduling placement of content on digital media platforms.
- Improving the brand’s awareness using digital media channels such as Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Youtube and Instagram.
- Creating content for digital media platforms according to platform guidelines.
- Writing content for search engine optimization.
- Ensuring brand consistency across all digital media channels.
- Monitoring impact and return on investment of digital marketing campaigns.
- Remaining up-to-date with the latest digital media trends and design technology available.
- Bachelor’s degree in digital media, marketing, or a related field.
- A minimum of 2 years experience in digital marketing, preferably in a tech, start-up environment.
- Solid knowledge of design and editing programs such as InDesign, Photoshop, and Final Cut Pro.
- Knowledge of web design and content management systems.
- Advanced experience with web analytic tools such as Google Ads and Google Campaign Manager.
- Familiarity with paid social media platforms including Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube.
- Knowledge of the latest media trends.
- Basic budgeting skills to reconcile paid digital media placements with the available budget.