CyberSwarm is an Engineering company for Neuromorphic Computing that creates an eco-system of hardware and software to bring native AI in our everyday life.
We deployed Neuromorphic Computing to develop a new processing unit using memristor technology.
As part of our team, you will help in the development of our brain-like neuromorphic chip. You will work very closely with our analog circuit designers and our deep learning experts to develop the next generation neuromorphic hardware.
- R&D regarding methods to implement neuromorphic computing.
- Hardware and software implementation of neuromorphic computing.
- Creating neuromorphic models for our clients.
- Working with multiple departments to innovate and develop neuromorphic technology.
- Develop neuromorphic algorithms.
Requirements / Skills:
The ideal candidate should have:
- Knowledge regarding memristors.
- Deep Knowledge of deep learning.
- Experience (?) with the field of neuromorphic computing or Computational Neuroscience.
- Knowledge about the human brain.
- Knowledge about circuits and electronic components.
- Passion for Neuromorphic computing
- Knowledge of Neuromorphic computing.
- Doctorate or post doctorate in Neuromorphic computing or computational neuroscience/cognitive science