CyberSwarm is an Engineering company for Neuromorphic Computing that creates an eco-system of hardware and software to bring native AI in our everyday life.
We deployed Neuromorphic Computing to develop a new processing unit using memristor technology.
You will be responsible for:
- Apply methodologies & techniques from reverse engineering to identify functionality and vulnerabilities on hardware and embedded systems.
- Analyze and investigate the security of hardware used in our products.
- Develop custom tools to support penetration testing as required.
- Contribute to the preparation of technical reports and briefings.
- Provide recommendation to mitigate security risks and fix security vulnerabilities.
- Research emerging vulnerabilities and develop proof-of-concept (POC) as needed.
- Continually improve the knowledge and capabilities of yourself & the greater team.
Requirements / Skills:
The ideal candidate must have:
- Hardware and embedded system hacking.
- Penetration testing experience.
- Having a solid hardware background.
- Technical certifications such as OSCP/OSCE/OSEE, GPEN/GXPN is a plus.
- Understanding of hardware security, cryptography, and reverse engineering.
- Proficiency in the following languages: C, C++ or Python (at least one).
- Knowledge with use of JTAG/UART and similar interfaces.
- Protocol Analysis and Exploitation.
- Understanding of TCP/IP networking and protocols
- Previous experience of conducting penetration tests on IoT devices is a big plus.
- Cryptanalysis and cryptosystem exploitation experience is a plus.
- Critical thinking is a must.
- Good team player is a must.
- An innovation mindset is a big plus.