CyberSwarm is an Engineering company for Neuromorphic Computing that creates an eco-system of hardware and software to bring native AI in our everyday life.
We deployed Neuromorphic Computing to develop a new processing unit using memristor technology.
As a programmer for our company, you will work on developing software tools on our custom developed hardware.
You will take feedback from our low-level hardware programmers and sometimes from our hardware engineers directly and translate that feedback into software programs.
You will be responsible for:
- Developing software tools around our custom hardware
- Translating low level programs in high level functions
- Developing SDKs that will be used by other companies
- Help in integrating our software with client’s software
- Help our support team when needed
Requirements / Skills:
The ideal candidate must have:
- Proficiency in Python
- Proficiency in C and C++
- Experience on working with hardware is a big advantage (Raspberry Pi, Arduino, ARM, FPGA etc.)
- Experience in working in Linux
- Critical thinking is a must.
- Good team player is a must.
- An innovation mindset is a big plus.