CyberSwarm is an Engineering company for Neuromorphic Computing that creates an eco-system of hardware and software to bring native AI in our everyday life.
We deployed Neuromorphic Computing to develop a new processing unit using memristor technology.
As a member of our team, you will help in developing new technologies for a wide range of fields. We are looking for technically skilled candidates with excellent interpersonal skills. Develop and maintain cutting edge memristor based devices.
You will take a concept and will implement it using an FPGA with the possibility of transition to an embedded system.
Requirements / Skills:
- Xilinx ecosystem FPGA, Vivado application
- Experience with building and deploying Linux and RTOS on embedded devices
- Write and maintain custom scripts to increase system efficiency and lower the human intervention time on any tasks
- Participate in the design of information and operational support systems
- Create software and firmware solutions that can interact with embedded devices, sensors, actuators, and other devices.
- Experience with programming embedded systems and working with external hardware devices.
- Software development experience in a Linux environment working in collaboration with hardware and software teams
- Proficiency in at least one of the following: C, C++, Python, troubleshooting and debugging skill
- VHDL or Verilog